Cloud IoT Management
mcCloud allows for the management of your mcThings hardware and includes authentication, security, provisioning, and large-scale mcScript deployment to devices which allows you to manage millions of devices on the fly. All services provided through mcCloud are over-the-air so your devices can stay in the field and be maintained wirelessly from anywhere in the world.
mcCloud is a cloud-based IoT management platform that allows you to manage, provision, deploy and scale your IoT solutions with ease. In conjunction with mcStudio, you can remotely program and debug your devices by deploying new and updated scripts via over-the-air updates. In doing so, you’re able to upgrade and/or repurpose entire IoT applications from anywhere in the world within minutes.
Create your free mcCloud account today giving you the ability to manage up to 25 mcThings devices at no cost.
mcStudio Application (Cloud Version)
Current Release v1.x.x.x (BETA):
- Release Date: TBD
- Application File Type: MSI Installer Package (Free Download)
- Release Notes File Type: PDF File
mcScript User Guide
Instructions & User Manual:
- Release Date: August, 2016
- Revision Number: v0.7
- File Type: PDF File Download
Please note that in order to begin creating your IoT applications using mcStudio and deploying them on devices, you must have the complete mcThings platform in place which consists of the following:
- mcGateway (Hardware)
- mcModules/mcDevices (Hardware)
- mcStudio Cloud Version (Free Application)
- Organizations: Organizations allow for multiple different users access and administer the same mcCloud resources.
- Security Domains: Security Domains define a fleet of devices and the resources available to them. Security Domains also create a logical boundary over which devices or services cannot communicate.
- Applications: mcThings devices and hardware run mcCloud applications. Applications consist of mcOS (device firmware that’s written and managed by mcThings) and a mcScript project. Applications can be remotely deployed to devices in a Security Domain.
- Integrations: Integrations allow mcThings Devices to communicate outside of mcCloud using webhooks and our REST API.
- REST API: mcCloud offers a full REST API for modifying all the above resources outside of the mcCloud Portal.
- Security: All communication between mcThings devices and services use industry-standard encryption.
Working closely with best-in-class cloud partners, mcCloud facilitates the ability to integrate your mcThings data into 3rd party cloud IoT platforms that provide the analytics, storage, and visualization tools necessary for any end-to-end IoT solution. In doing so, we have ensured that this process delivers a completely seamless experience in passing your data to the countless cloud services through the integrations portion of mcCloud. Through our REST API you are also fully capable of integrating your mcThings device data into your own custom cloud platform.